Saturday, October 11, 2008

My First Blog Award!!! Thanks Brenda


I got home from a few days away yesterday to an award from Brenda at Webbie's World. I am so excited and so touched by this. Brenda was the very first person to comment on my blog, and as anyone new to blogging will tell you, it is very thrilling to get the comments and feedback. Particularly for me, who is still endlessly excited thinking about how amazing it is to be in a virtual conversation with people from all over the world. I love checking in on Brenda's world, and I am thrilled to get an award from her.


And now my job is to pass the award on to blogs that I love as well.

Jules at Stonesoup - another Sydney blogger whose fantastic recipes and photography push me to keep trying harder.

NQN at Not Quite Nigella - for a wonderful stream of recipes and Sydney restaurant suggestions, and ever more exotic cupcakes and desserts.

Erin of Prudence Pennywise - whose blog is beyond charming and keeps me dreaming about life in a small town.

Deb of Kahakai Kitchen - who is always exploring all sorts of interesting food, and pushing us all to read more as well.

Patty at Little Green Stilettos - who is helping us all reduce our environmental sins one by one.

I know you have all won many awards, but you can add mine to the pile!

4 comments:

Deb in Hawaii said...

Aw! You are so sweet. I came over to say hi and yea! that you are going to do the book club and saw your post. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much Suzie, that is really lovely of you to pass it onto me and congratulations on your first award. may it be the first of many more to come :)

Patty said...

Wow....My first blog award as well. Thanks! xxx

Ps I am making the pumpkin risotto tonight.

Prudy said...

Hey thanks for thinking of me and huge congrats to you for this long overdue award. You have such a great blog!